To support a succesful start in a new surrounding the Standort Agentur Salzburg offers a very special service: The agency assists the newcomers, expats and their family members with housing, dealing with authorities, organising childcare and information about the austrian school system. A monthly round table helps expatriates and their families to exchange experiences with others and to connect with the international community. The Standort Agentur team helps with advise and will answer any questions about "Life and living in Salzburg” and how to get started in Salzburg.
Our welcome-service provides help with:
- Relocation Service- How to relocate to Salzburg
- Registration, residency and working permit
- Information about govermental institutions
- Language learning, courses and translation
- Child care, education and school system in Austria.
- Insurance and taxes
- "Salzburg Round table for expats"
- General information about "Life and living in Salzburg"
- Events and workshops for "Expat Ladies"